The Hautvillers Intercommunal Tourist Office obtained its category II classification on 7 January 2021 and belongs to the Office du Tourisme de France network.
The Tourist Office classified in category II is committed to :
In the field of information distribution:
- Facilitating your procedures.
- Inform you free of charge about the local tourist offer.
- Display and broadcast its opening periods in at least one foreign language.
- Update the data on the tourist offer of its geographical area of intervention.
- Update its tourist information annually.
- Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer.
- Give you access to its bilingual website.
- Displaying emergency telephone numbers on the outside.
Within the framework of the organisation of its reception office :
- Provide you with a tourist advisor.
- Be open at least 180 days a year, including Saturdays and Sundays, during the tourist season.
- Provide you with an easily accessible reception and information area.
- Offer you furniture to sit down.
- Offer you free high-speed internet access in its reception area.
- Answer your letters all year round.
In the field of the distribution of tourist information:
To distribute its tourist information also on paper translated into at least one foreign language relating to :
- all classified tourist accommodation, including at least the name of the establishment, postal address, e-mail address, website address, telephone number and classification level;
monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites, which may include an indication of the usual rates, the periods and times when they are open to the public, the website and telephone and postal contact details;
- events and activities;
- emergency telephone numbers;
- To ensure the supply of tourist maps, plans and tourist guides on paper.
In the area of service quality:
- Handle your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- Is present on social networks and responds to questions and opinions posted