Fontaine-sur-Aÿ PASTORAL CHARM
Two rivers – the Germaine and the Livre – draw the outline of the small village of Fontaine-sur-Aÿ and meet at its centre.
The village managed to preserve its tranquility and maintain its pastoral charm, which makes it a well-located stopover for nature lovers and hikers.
FONTAINE-SUR-AY City Hall
17, grande rue
Tél. : + 33 (0)3 26 52 35 69
Open on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from 8.00 am to noon and Fridays from 8.00 am to noon and from 1.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
Heritage and nature
- Church of Saint Aignan,
- Wash house
- Small stone bridge on the “La Livre” river
HIKES / WALKS
- Walking tour of the Discreet Beauty of Fontaine-sur-Aÿ : 5 km / 1h20
- Walking tour of Mont Aigu : 10 km / 3h00
ACCOMMODATION / CATERING
- Gîtes (see below)
- Bed and breakfast (see below)
- Picnic tables : In front of the town hall / Allée des Tilleuls / At the exit of Fontaine-sur-Aÿ in the direction of Avenay
- Tennis court : Grande rue
- Bowling alley : Allée des Tilleuls
To discover in Fontaine-sur-Aÿ
Search by list
≪ Previous page
Next page ≫