Dizy FROM BRICK TO VINEYARD
At the doorway of the Regional Natural Park of the Montagne de Reims, Dizy is the land of champagne, as evoked by the houses facades and vine leaves. But in the late nineteenth century, the village was also the headquarters of a large brick factory that provided the eminent wine merchants of the Avenue de Champagne in Epernay.
DIZY City Hall
276 rue du Colonel Fabien
Open Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to noon and Saturday from 9.00 am to 11.30 am.
Wednesday afternoon from 1:30 to 4:30 pm.
Shops and services
- Hotels, restaurants, brasserie,
- Supermarket, bakery
- Tobacco-Press, bazaar, garages, post office, furnishings,
- Beauty salon, hairdressing salons
- Gas station
- Bus connections from Epernay bus station from Monday to Saturday (line n°3)
- All year round: exhibitions at the Maison des Associations
- March : Véron’Art & Terroirs – Craft and Terroir Market by Véronèse Association
- June: Hiking by the Veronese Association