Saint-Imoges IN THE HOLLOW OF THE FOREST
A forest with the promise of fables covers the plateau of the Montagne de Reims on the road between Reims and Epernay. And in the middle is a clearing where Saint-Imoges nestles.
Its church, Notre-Dame du Chêne, contains the statue of a miraculous Virgin of the thirteenth century, discovered in the trunk of an oak tree.
SAINT-IMOGES City Hall
1 Place Notre Dame du Chêne
Open on Tuesday from 9.00 am to 11.00 am, on Wednesday and Friday from 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm.
To see / to do
- Le Chêne à la Vierge, Church of Notre-Dame-du-Chêne from the 16th century with a carillon of five bells.
- The Franco-British military cemetery 1914-1918.
- Brick wash house
HIKES / WALKS
- Walking tour “In search of the past” – 1.8 km / 30 min
Shops and services
- Gîtes (see below)
- Group restaurant
- Wine merchant / Champagne bar
- Picnic tables : Square Marcel Remiot
- Playground for children : Marcel Remiot Square
- Sports field : Square Marcel Remiot (soccer, basketball, tennis, petanque)
- Camping-car area : Rue de la briqueterie (see below)
- September: flea market