Val-de-Livre – Louvois Commune CHAMPAGNE PRESTIGE
The wheat plains, the forest and the vineyards from the Montagne de Reims meet in Louvois, where a relative of Louis XIV bought a medieval castle to transform it in a beautiful mansion surrounded by gardens.
Steeped in history, the village is also strongly permeated by a champagne culture.
LOUVOIS City Hall
Rue Vicomte – Louvois
51150 VAL DE LIVRE
Open on Monday from 2.15 pm to 6.30 pm, on tuesday from 8.15 am to 12.15 pm, on thursday from 2.15 pm to 6 pm and friday from 8.15 am to 12.15 pm.
To see / to do
- Romanesque church of Saint Hippolyte
- Castle of the XIIIth century (cannot be visited).
- Old vat transformed into a work of art by the artist Alex Rise Up
Shops and services
- Bed and breakfast (see below)
- Bakery and pastry shop
- Soccer field : Rue Michel Letellier
- Square : corner of Allée des Dames de France and Rue de Verzy