Mutigny AT THE TOP
Perched on a headland at 240-meter altitude, Mutigny offers beautiful views on the Marne Valley, Epernay, the Côte des Noirs and the Côte des Blancs, as well as on the plain of Chalons.
Champagne is at home in this village touched by the forest but predominantly submersed in vineyards.
MUTIGNY City Hall
Tél. :+ 33 (0)3 26 52 31 37
Open on mondays and tuesdays from 9.30 am to 12.00 pm and from 2.30 pm to 6.00 pm.
Heritage and nature
- Saint-Martin’s church from the 15th century with its stone porch unique in the region
- Viewpoints on the Marne Valley and the Champenoise Plain
HIKES / WALKS
- Circuit of the ” Loop of Mutigny ” – 2.2 km / 1h00
- Circuit ” Farther than the horizon ” – 3.4 km / 1h00
- Bed and breakfast (see below)
- Point of view Panoramic Tour : Rue de la Côte de Mai. GPS : 49°03’56.4″N 4°01’25.5″E
- Camping-car area of l’Etang : 8 places (see below)
- Picnic tables : At the crossroads of the road to Montflambert and the D201E2 / At the corner of the rue des Charmières / Stop n°3 of the Sentier du Vigneron – Chemin de la Voie Romaine
- 1 basketball court and 1 skate park at the Gérard Beaulieu platform – rue d’Husseren les Châteaux
- Bicycle parking: rue d’Husseren les Châteaux
- Wine tourism activities with le Sentier du Vigneron
To discover in Mutigny
Search by list
≪ Previous page
Next page ≫