Mutigny AT THE TOP
Perched on a headland at 240-meter altitude, Mutigny offers beautiful views on the Marne Valley, Epernay, the Côte des Noirs and the Côte des Blancs, as well as on the plain of Chalons. Champagne is at home in this village touched by the forest but predominantly submersed in vineyards.
Mairie de MUTIGNY
Ouverte les lundis et jeudis de 9h30 à 18h00.
To do / to see
- Le Sentier du Vigneron (2.2 km), a circuit to discover the vineyard and the panoramas.
- The 15th century church of Saint-Martin with its stone porch, unique in the region.
- Viewpoints over the Marne Valley and the Champagne Plain
- Circuit of the “Loop of Mutigny” and Circuit “Farther than the horizon“.
- Oenotouristic animations with le Sentier du Vigneron