Mutigny AT THE TOP
Perched on a headland at 240-meter altitude, Mutigny offers beautiful views on the Marne Valley, Epernay, the Côte des Noirs and the Côte des Blancs, as well as on the plain of Chalons.
Champagne is at home in this village touched by the forest but predominantly submersed in vineyards.
MUTIGNY City Hall
Open on mondays and tuesdays from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm.
Shops and services
- Bed and breakfast (see below)
- Camping-car area of l’Etang : 8 places (see below)
- Picnic tables : At the crossroads of the road to Montflambert and the D201E2 / At the corner of the rue des Charmières / Stop n°3 of the Sentier du Vigneron – Chemin de la Voie Romaine
- 1 basketball court and 1 skate park at the Gérard Beaulieu platform – rue d’Husseren les Châteaux
- Bicycle parking: rue d’Husseren les Châteaux
- Wine tourism activities with le Sentier du Vigneron