Nanteuil-la-Forêt A CLEARING OF FLORA
Nanteuil-la-Forêt forms a small green and wooded enclave in the middle of the forest which covers nearly half of the Montagne de Reims.
The wash- house, the roman church and the tenth century Cross, whose first stone is said to be laid by King Dagobert, embellish this village, which is a good base for excursions.
NANTEUIL-LA-FORET City Hall
15 Place de la Mairie
Tél. : + 33 (0)3 26 59 42 00
Open on Monday from 12.30 pm to 6.30 pm and on Wednesday from 12.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
Heritage and nature
- Church of Saint Pierre aux Liens from the 16th century,
- Wash house,
- Botanical garden of la Presle,
HIKES / WALKS
- Walking tour ” Nanteuil-la-Forêt, val tranquille ” : 3.2 km / 50 min
- Gites (see below)
- Picnic tables : entrance of the village (exit towards Pourcy)
- Multisports ground : entrance of the village (exit towards Pourcy)