REOPENING OF THE TOURIST OFFICE
Since May 22nd, following the governmental decisions, the Intercommunal Tourist Office of Hautvillers welcomes you at the usual hours and commits itself to respect the sanitary norms in force:
- To disinfect your hands, we leave hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal at the entrance and at the exit.
- As in all places welcoming the public, wearing a mask is mandatory.
- A one-way traffic system has been set up to avoid crossing paths.
- During our exchanges, we will respect a distance of one meter and a plexi is installed on one of our reception desks.
RESUMPTION OF GUIDED TOURS
- The number of participants for the guided walking tours on the public space is limited to 25 people.
- The number of participants for guided tours by bike is limited to 8 people.
- Masks must be worn by all participants, from 11 years of age and subject to the evolution of sanitary measures.
The mask is not provided by the guide, each visitor will have to provide his own mask.
- The guide reserves the right to refuse any person who does not wear a mask or refuses to apply the barrier measures.
- The barrier measures are still in effect.
The health pass will apply as of August 9, 2021 and will only be required in situations of large gatherings, where the mixing of the public is more at risk in terms of health.
Three types of evidence constitute the health pass:
- Proof of vaccination (complete vaccination cycle + time required for antibody development)
- Proof of negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 48 hours old
- Proof of recovery (positive RT-PCR or antigenic test of more than 15 days and less than 6 months)
As of July 21 and as part of the fight against the spread of COVID-19, the health pass must be presented in places and events receiving at least 50 people.
In detail, the places concerned are :
- auditoriums, conference rooms, projection rooms, meeting rooms;
- tents, marquees and structures;
- concert and show halls
- festivals (seated and standing);
- indoor and outdoor sports events; outdoor establishments;
- game rooms, escape-games, casinos;
- places of worship when they host cultural activities (concerts, shows);
- fairs and exhibitions;
- zoos, amusement parks and circuses;
- museums and temporary exhibition halls;
- libraries and documentation centers (except university libraries and specialized libraries, the Bibliothèque nationale de France and the Bibliothèque publique d’information, excluding exhibition spaces);
- cultural events organized in institutions of higher education;
- fairs with more than 30 stands or attractions;
- any cultural, sporting, recreational or festive event organized in the public space likely to give rise to a control of the access of the people;
- ships and cruise ships with accommodation;
- discotheques, clubs and dance bars, regardless of the number of customers in the establishment.
As of August 9, the health pass will also be required:
- in cafés, bars and restaurants, whether indoors or on the terrace;
- in shopping centers;
- in hospitals;
- in retirement homes and medico-social establishments.
- on board airplanes, trains (TGV, Intercités) and interregional buses for long-distance trips.
For adolescents aged 12 to 17, the Health Pass will apply from September 30, 2021 in places where it is required.
All information on the Health Pass
TESTING / VACCINATION CENTERS IN THE MARNE